Interstitial Cystitis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS).
1 - 20 (of 803) questions
I am a 24yrs old male and have been masturbating on avg 4 times since last 7-8 years .I started having frequent urination problem since ...
71 answers | 51 comments |
Happy anniversary to Barb135, your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to her, and give a shout out for how much you app...
I have a problem of urinate too often from last 9 years. Doctor told me i have Overactive Bladder. I had no physical relation before. Las...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi all, I am desperate for help. For the last 3-4months, I had what seemed to be a a balanitis which led to shooting pains in my ureth...
1 answer |
I've had chronic IC/UTI symptoms for the past 4 years and a few years ago I was diagnosed with IC based on symptoms. Over the years I hav...
2 answers |
OK SO I HAVE THIS REALLY BAD ODOR COMING FROM MY PANTS.. THE ODOR SMELLS LIKE OLD URINE. I HAVE SEEN A OB/GYN AND BEEN TREATED FOR BV.. ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm 21 yrs old male, i'm feeling like urine leaking constantly into legs ( some call it irritation ) , today its 7th day, it starte...
(Specific) Problem / Symptoms: Since March 2011 I have had left testicular pain (sharp or burining) centered around what I can best descr...
1 answer |
I have a question regarding the accuracy of MRI results versus Ultrasound when it comes to kidneys. I have a bit of a situation and am wo...
1 answer |
Although this subject has been addressed before, I have a question driven by pain and fear of a diagnosis. I have, for a month now, havi...
5 answers |
Thank you to member Barb135 for her one year of community leadership in Interstitial Cystitis! We appreciate all you do for members on th...
1 answer |
This is very strange and maybe just a fluke but tonight I took a Prilosec otc and within about an hour my IC symptoms had subsided and ar...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have been diagnosed by 2 urologists and my PCP with Interstitial Cystitis. None of them have given me much insight into the disease or ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I have been having terrible bladder and stomach spasms for years. I have been diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis, however I am not sure...
1 answer |
What is IC/PBS? Interstitial cystitis (IC) is a condition that results in recurring discomfort or pain in the bladder and the surround...
I am a 46 year old woman who just had a bladder sling operation (transobturator tape TOT) about 3 months ago. Now 2-3 inches in my vagina...
1 answer |
Dear doctor What should I do I have a major problem I used a penis pump seven day ago to purley to increase the size of my penis. Whilst ...
2 answers |
Hi, im looking for help of what i should do. For the past 3 year i have had pain in my bladder when it fills only of a night time, but ...
1 answer |
Hello, I had a really bad uti back in November and it was after I had recently had sex with my partner and I didn't pee after. Right afte...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Please join us in welcoming Barb135 as your new Community Leader for the Interstitial Cystitis community! Barb135 is also a Community Le...
3 answers |
Interstitial Cystitis Community
428 Members
803 Questions
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.