Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS).
1 - 20 (of 811) questions
When i was 18 i started masturbation and gradually the frequency of masturbation increased. When i was 27 the excessive urine problem occ...
I am very sensitive to medications. I found out today that I have bronchitis. Is it safe to take doxycycline hyclate for bronchitis since...
I was diagnosed with IC eight years ago. I spent three years listening to the doctors, taking their recommended drugs, going through thei...
I am a 24yrs old male and have been masturbating on avg 4 times since last 7-8 years .I started having frequent urination problem since ...
I am desperate. Beginning seven weeks ago I have frequent urination (every hour, even during the night), pressure, the feeling of not bei...
On celexa, tried oxybutinin and myrbetriq. Gave me anxiety. Is enablex a good choice? Side effect of celexa was frequent urination. Enebl...
From last month I am facing a problem of feeling always to pee. Even after just return from washroom and within a minute again feeling to...
Everything flares my IC. The only antibiotic I can take that doesn't feel like battery acid is Keflex. Every NSAID I have tried feels lik...
Started 2 years ago when I wiped the wrong way and got some fecal matter in my private area. 1-2 days later I had sharp shooting, throbbi...
I’ve been suffering from IC for 5 years now and for some odd reason Nitrofurantoin/Macrobid seems to work well for me, even when my urine...
Happy anniversary to Barb135, your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to her, and give a shout out for how much you app...
I have a problem of urinate too often from last 9 years. Doctor told me i have Overactive Bladder. I had no physical relation before. Las...
Hi all, I am desperate for help. For the last 3-4months, I had what seemed to be a a balanitis which led to shooting pains in my ureth...
I've had chronic IC/UTI symptoms for the past 4 years and a few years ago I was diagnosed with IC based on symptoms. Over the years I hav...
OK SO I HAVE THIS REALLY BAD ODOR COMING FROM MY PANTS.. THE ODOR SMELLS LIKE OLD URINE. I HAVE SEEN A OB/GYN AND BEEN TREATED FOR BV.. ...
Hi, I'm 21 yrs old male, i'm feeling like urine leaking constantly into legs ( some call it irritation ) , today its 7th day, it starte...
(Specific) Problem / Symptoms: Since March 2011 I have had left testicular pain (sharp or burining) centered around what I can best descr...
I have a question regarding the accuracy of MRI results versus Ultrasound when it comes to kidneys. I have a bit of a situation and am wo...
Although this subject has been addressed before, I have a question driven by pain and fear of a diagnosis. I have, for a month now, havi...
Thank you to member Barb135 for her one year of community leadership in Interstitial Cystitis! We appreciate all you do for members on th...
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.