Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 20 (of 4103) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a foul rancid taste in my mouth for several weeks now and it is having a serious impact on my quality of life. I have been to the ...
13 answers |
I've been suffering with this lump in my throat for weeks now. The doctor prescribed me pepcid a.c I don't have heartburn, just a huge...
a year ago a doctor suspected me of peptic ulcer and he gave me pantoprazole 40mg and domperidone for 2 weeks. Then all symptoms were gon...
Hi everyone I have a quick question. I just got over the flu I was sick for about 4 days I went to the doctor yesterday and he said I sho...
4 answers | 1 comment |
1827931 tn?1317908917
I have been eating nothing but oatmeal for lunch at work for about 3 months now and my acid reflux is about 75% better. It is not gone, b...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I don’t know if I’m in the right group here but maybe someone will have answers! :) A few years ago I started expiriencing a difficul...
Hi, I had gastric sleeve surgery in January. Prior to my surgery I was diagnosed with GERD but it was not heartburn just burping and som...
4 answers |
Hello I have had this condition for SIX years and still have no clue whats wrong. Been through a few general health checks including X ...
Not too long ago I was having some chest pain and when I went to the emergency room they checked for blood clots because I had been taki...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 20 and in urgent need of amswers. I’ve had chest pains for months now. The initial diagnoses was Gerd. I’ve had an echoca...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 27. I have bad breath and bad taste in mouth all the time. Brush teeth daily. Dentist says culculus accumulates due to acid from thr...
1 answer |
I will make this as short as possible. first off I am a hypochondriac, and often googling symptoms. My recent problem started about one m...
1 answer |
I know that I have acid reflux. I am asking about my sore throat because over the past few months I have had multiple times of my throat ...
1 answer |
20804274 tn?1514638605
Hi , everyone ,im a male 52 of age , i had another scary experience last night , this happen last month as well , but this time i woke ch...
1 answer |
I had my susrgery on 2/10. Did all the nanometry tests etc. Dr's all told me there were no side effect or complications. 4 months later...
21 answers | 9 comments |
Over the summer my family and I suffered two sick bugs and after both bugs it tool me about 2-3 after to recover with extreme heartburn a...
1 answer |
I have burning in my esophagus, pain under my sternum, sore gums, very sensitive teeth, neck and chest are always bright red and hot. My ...
1 answer |
I have barrett's esophagus and have recently had a hiatial hernia operation.and I'm still getting this choking feeling in my throat is th...
This started happeneing a few months ago, and happens randomly so I can't even begin to figure the cause. My midsection starts feeling a...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I was having chest pain after taking antibiotics and went to the doctor to check it out. EKG was fine and they took me off antibiotics. I...
|
A
A
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community Resources