Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 20 (of 4170) questions
Will this give me more acid
Hi there. I believe that my granddaughter is experiencing gerd/acid reflux but the Dr doesn’t seem concerned?. She’s now 4 1/2 years old....
I was diagnosed with GERD about fifteen years ago. My doctor at the time prescribed Zantac 150 mg twice a day. She advised that I would h...
Hello, I had excess of acid from my stomach coming to my mouth for a couple of weeks. Some web-pages say that having this for a long p...
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find out as much information as possible on having fundoplication surgery reversed. I had this surgery not s...
Hi I dont know if i have GERD or not, but what I do know is this.... I am stressed and sick of having this thing, for nearly 5 years n...
Since month ago I been having a constant lump sensation on my throat that comes and go. I read It could be Gloubus Sensation" and the mai...
Ok guys I’ve posted about this before and didn’t get a reply. I’m hoping to get one. Bc I need someone else’s opinion on my issue. Ok thi...
I can't sleep longer than 2 hours without heart racing and nausea.
I understand that this a not a drug that has to be weaned off, but it seems logical that any unnatural chemicals entered in your body sho...
Hello, I was diagnosed by LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux). I would love to discuss managing of my LPR with other LPR sufferers. However, ...
I need help I’ve been dealing with abdominal tenderness since October. Let me say first I have acid reflux but was completely fine before...
If anybody is interested in what I have done to treat my GERD/LPR naturally, please respond and I can tell you. I have been finding a lot...
Hi I was diagnosed with moderately severe erosive esophagitis and chronic mild gastritis a month ago via endoscopy and biopsy. I have bee...
Globus hystericus or GERD? I have have a lump sensation and tightness on and off in my throat also I experience a gurgling sensation ...
I think I probably have Acid Reflux or Gerd though I am not sure how serious. I am planning on addressing it with my Doctor but am not s...
So I had experience swallowing problems for a few months and my doctor asked me to do a barium swallow and chest xray..chest xray was cle...
I had the Norovirus or food poisoning with vomitting only, partially recovered after 48 hrs and 2 weeks later still having bouts of nause...
Hi there. I have had gastritis for over a year now. One night I was drinking diet coke. During that week I was drinking lots of diet coke...
About four years ago I started getting sharp pains in my chest and back area very uncomfortable also had a dull pain in the middle of my ...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem