Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 20 (of 4175) questions
My mother has had IBS for years and has used prilosec for quite a while. A few months ago, she was put on Omeprazole and after 2 weeks o...
Hello, I am taking Esomeprazole for several weeks. Recently I learned that it can reduce uptake of calcium and have a negative effect ...
I have been having this cough/wheeze and congestion for a week now. I have Eosinophilic Esophagitis and GERD. I just had an Endoscopy y...
Will this give me more acid
Hello, I had excess of acid from my stomach coming to my mouth for a couple of weeks. Some web-pages say that having this for a long p...
Tuesday nt my husband got in bed and realized he forgot to take his antibiotic so he got up, took it with a sip of water and went to slee...
Somebody please help me, I am becoming more and more miserable by the day!! Two and a half weeks ago I started feeling really gassy in ...
Hi i am on 40mg of Omeprazole for acid reflux. Has anyone here had side effects from it like loose stools? For the past two weeks or s...
I was diagnosed with GERD about fifteen years ago. My doctor at the time prescribed Zantac 150 mg twice a day. She advised that I would h...
I was misdiagnosed with GERD and was prescribed omeprazole 20mg 2x a day. After only a week or two,. i noticed i was getting side effects...
Hey. I was wondering if it’s fine for me to take 40mg of Omeprazole and 1 capsule of IBgard in the same day. I have GERD.
Hello. I need a clarification. I might have GERD. The doctor is not sure yet. Sometime, I feel very light burning sensation on my tongue....
Hello, I was diagnosed by LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux). I would love to discuss managing of my LPR with other LPR sufferers. However, ...
i am a 53 yr old woman with history of small hiatal hernia, some inflamation and health anxiety. I recently had a lump feeling in my thr...
Hi there. I believe that my granddaughter is experiencing gerd/acid reflux but the Dr doesn’t seem concerned?. She’s now 4 1/2 years old....
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find out as much information as possible on having fundoplication surgery reversed. I had this surgery not s...
Hi I dont know if i have GERD or not, but what I do know is this.... I am stressed and sick of having this thing, for nearly 5 years n...
Since month ago I been having a constant lump sensation on my throat that comes and go. I read It could be Gloubus Sensation" and the mai...
Ok guys I’ve posted about this before and didn’t get a reply. I’m hoping to get one. Bc I need someone else’s opinion on my issue. Ok thi...
I can't sleep longer than 2 hours without heart racing and nausea.
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem