Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 6 (of 4216) questions
Is it normal to have dark stool if you have gerd?and also i dont know if its normal to have gas in stomach i always here the sounds from ...
Hey everyone, Can anyone help me work out what's wrong with me? I'm a 44 year old male, good diet, don't smoke, no drugs, very lit...
Hey guys, the last week I’ve been having pretty bad acid reflux and I’m wondering if it is capable of making my throat feel like it’s clo...
After listening to a video detailing all happening in the world I had to rush to the bathroom to throw up. In my attempt to make it in ti...
I don't no were else to what causes what but I know I have PVCs and gerd is there a relation between them or not like could they be a sto...
Hello, I was diagnosed by LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux). I would love to discuss managing of my LPR with other LPR sufferers. However, ...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem