Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 6 (of 4230) questions
I’m 22 years old and have had this problem for the last 4 years. The reason for me posting this is because the symptoms have gotten wors...
Hello Everyone !! Sorry for my English, as I am not a Native Speaker. From Mid-March 2020 suddenly I felt like something got stuck ...
I’ve been having stomach cramps for 5 months and a burning feeling in my mouth, tongue and throat. The burning only starts after breakfas...
Hello, I am needing some help and hope someone can help to shed some light. I have constant throbbing in upper throat area and / or in ...
I have had acid indigestion since primary school age, and over Christmas just gone I started having sharp stomach pains like a dull point...
Reflux for 5 years endoscopy PPIs Always suspected it was muscular problem, stress related etc... Noticed I was subconsciously hold...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem