Urologic Cancers Forum

Following up on your advise

Hi doc, I asked a question back on 5/21 and you told me to see my physcian, I've mad and appoitment, but the thing is he doesn't seem that good, and because I have crappy insurance I can't change physcians.  So, I was just looking for your (second)opinion on the matter to put my mind at ease.  The question again was that I popped a zit on my scrotum -- white pus came out and after a little blood, but it stopped.  Should I be worried about the blood (in that it will increase my risk of getting testicular cancer?) Thanks, ahead of time.
Hi burgerboy,

I would have to examine you to be able to ascertain what exactly is the zit you are referring to but from what you have described it seems most likely  just a pustule on the scrotum or an infected sebaceous cyst. These are superficial lesions and not associated with testicular cancer.

AT
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.