Urology Forum

Penis becomes soft and small

Hello, I am 29 male , Before three days I did masturbation and after that till today my penis has shrunk like a small kids and penis head ( circumcised) has become extreme soft. I have not done sex with any girls and only i used to do regular masturbation daily. I am afraid and cannot able to concentrate on anything. Please help
I am having little bit high cholestrol tooo
Thanks for posting your query.

If you are able to have erections then the symptoms can be due to psychological causes like stress. Get it examined from a urologist to check whether the cause is psychological or physical.

One of the commonest cause for small penis and soft penis with no erection is peyronie’s disease. Peyronie’s disase is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis. These plaques cause the penis to be short or bent.

Mild cases of the condition rarely require treatment. Some cases do recover without treatment. The pain associated with Peyronie’s disease is mild and if intercourse is satisfactory then no treatment may be needed. The medical treatment is indicated in the development stage of Peyronie's disease (PD) for at least 1 year after diagnosis and whenever in case of penile pain.

Hope that this information helps and hope that you will get better soon.

Wishing you good health.

Thanks for your reply doctor.

Since last one week (when i was at home) my penis was normal in size and everything was perfect alright. But from yesterday on wards my penis is getting shrunk and penis head is becoming soft. I am really afraid about this and cant able to concentrate on anything? Is this psychological issue or any stress realted.

Please help me doctor
tHanks
A related discussion, Weak erection,small and soft penis was started.
A related discussion, ED problem was started.
Urology Forum
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.