Vitamins & Supplements Community
349 Members

does taking Vitamin C induce period??

my period is 7 days late, and i have an event coming up and wanted to speed up the process a little bit, i've heard it helps , any suggestions??
Never heard that one.  Don't mess with your period -- there are ways to speed it up, but the only one that doesn't involve risky things to take that I know of is to exercise a lot -- in fact, if you get really into hard exercise, you can even stop having periods altogether, which many serious women athletes do, but leave nature alone otherwise -- it knows better than we do.