Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Hcg- side effects

Has anyone experienced any bad side effects from the hcg shots?  I am administering them myself and just want to know what to look out for.
umm..side affects..of course ! unless you the 2 male things we have down there..stop it..HCG does not in anyway help with weight loss..need proof...just ask...
I personally have not experienced any negative side affects.  Only good things (swelling in joints went down, scratchy throat causing me to cough constantly went away).

The only negative side affect I've read from the blogs are headaches for the first couple of days. and only 2 people mentioned headaches.  
lol your funny..I know more about HCG then anyone on here../and most doctors..it has zero weight loss facts..ZERO..i see you have been brain washed by KEVIN THE CRIMINAL not-TRUDEAU..LOL you lost weight because of 500 cals..lol NOT HCG...stop looking for short cuts...AIDS is man made...From my studies..yes..man screwed up and caused it im leaning towards. but we arent injecting people with it...get a clue my dear..and stop being brain washed...
*I bet at 1 time you wash brain washed by the biggest scam in the world..ATKINS..LOL

Everything you offer is from people who are anti GOV ,do I fully trust the GOV..def not !! but your so called proof..is people thoughts..not facts...ZERO facts...and KEVIN T is your saver ? hes a criminal..lol and scam artist..he promotes HCG..then says use his pill form.lol pill form is a joke and would enver work..why did you ignroe the facts about HCG i posted..facts..son..facts..no, you are not a body builder...but what is a body builders main goal ? and how they get paid.. ?? its how low and lil fat they carry..and odd..they inject every steroid there is..HGH & INSULIN..but odd..no HCG. HCG keeps there ***** from shrinking from doing roids..lol does nothing for fat loss..dont you think they would say wow..all of sudden ,im loseing fat..and it would be used for that...you need to wake up...they also give it to young boys with undeceding testys..hmm......no weight loss in them..I challenge you..anyone and KEVIN to prove me wrong...he can even calL!
me...hes a salesmen...no more..no less..and a con man..and a very good 1..hes laughing all the way to the bank...
lol its a joke and its his HCG and the goof kevin pushing it...you people need to get a clue..and fast....
Although you are entitled to your opinion, I would appreciate it if you would respond in a more positive way.  I have no problem with the fact that you disagree with the use of hcg, but why not communicate it to others in a kind manner.  No one will ever listen to what you have to say if you always condescending in your tone.  Furthermore, please respect the fact that we have the right to utilize our own means necessary to lose weight.
you are right...if you notice..i show those respect who give it..also keep in mind..im 100% right..that makes some mad..but those are the facts..im not mad at anyone here..im mad at the fact criminals like KEVIN T get to lie scam & cheat..you know how much $$ he got to promote over 200 people in his book..be real...be smart..its always about $$ read what I posted about HCG how can you read that and ignore it ? makes no sense..i got no $$ to make..i think the FDA is a joke also..but im very well educated in drugs..steroids..supplements..and HCG...with over 15 yrs in the bizz..if i come off the wrong way its because im mad at the scammers..not people here..or if they attack me..they  get it back..good luck to you..and rememer..there are zero tricks...ZERO  heres some info to get where im comming from...

..if you notice..those nice to me..I'm nice back..but any who...I'm very well known for knowing my stuff about weight loss..supplements..and steroids...(I'm getting injections Friday for a rib prob) so I do my home work..and I have friends in the body building world..which HCG is old news and used very much..not to be a basher..but I asked all including a top level pro bodybuilders in magazines..and they all said..HCG will not help with weight loss..sorry if anyone does not agree...but my finding & studies..im happy with..but to each there own.....to me after going though every horror weight loss story...over 100 books...300 magazines...3 doctors..and real life (oh and over $8,000) experince..there is no trick..no secreet....burn more then you eat..simple as that..all..and ps some of the dumb stuff ive done..but learned from
lost 12lbs in 5 hrs
lost 30 lbs in 28 days
lost & regained 30+ lbs 6 x in 1 year
my body has never fully recovered from this nonsense to this day...my adrenals are gone..my metabolism is shot..but after 12 exams... 5 courses...2 schools...15 yrs of real use..every diet there is ..and weird tricks..
drinking warm sauerkraut juice
lemon juice,cayenne pepper,maple syrup,warm water
no food..
no fat..
low fat
high fat
500-800 grams of carbs
low carbs
no carbs
low cal high cal saunas..I've done it all and after all this its the same everytime...calories in vs out............now I'm perfect at it..after surgery I went up to 195 lbs 26% body fat
dropped 42 lbs and went to 7.2% body fat in 4 months (my goal)
I'm happy..just could use energy....that's why IM looking into
B-12 injections, I've taking EPHEDRA for over 13 yrs..it don't even work that good for me no more..I still take it prob 3-5 x a week..this is long..
once again good luck to you..be safe
ps read about HCG from  a non-related source..I can send you many if you chose...have a good night..
I read in your post that you have problems with your adrenals.  I currently am being tested for a suspected adrenal problem, which I attribute to my exercise bulimia and overconsumption of ephedra, caffiene, etc.  Have you been diagnosed with an adrenal problem and if so, what did you do about it?  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks.
HI..ive taken EHPEDRA for over 10 years..and still have it..and take it..just not as much.. to test your adrenals the right way..you need an AM/PM coritsol test.. make sure you tell your dr. dont let him short change you adrenal probs are more common in women very..to help..stop all stimulants..even coffe...you can buy some supplements..lto help..I have adrenal support from NATRA-BIO or go to bodybuilding.com ..go to store..type in adrenals..heres a good product..http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/palo/reset.html ...in time adrenals will bounce back any  ? just ask
Thank you for the information.  I have completed a 24 hour urine collection for cortisol after taking dexamethasone(don't know if this is the correct spelling).  I was wondering if your doctor ever prescribed a medication for you.

I currently have stopped taking all caffeine/ephedra supplements.  The reason for the suspected adrenal gland problem was a suddent weight gain which started last summer.  I gained 30 pounds in 2 months with no change in diet or exercise.  At first, my thyroid was checked and everything was ok, which led them to suspect my adrenals because a urine test showed extremely high cortisol levels.

I have never felt so tired in all of my life and have never been able to not lose weight.  This has been an extremely frustrating year, so I am hoping if my adrenals are corrected, I can start feeling like myself again.  Have you also experienced extreme exhaustion?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry that post was for fightu35!
tired is not the word..at this time im not on any RX meds...the #1 mistake DR'S
make with tyroid is the testing.. make sure you had a full thyroid panel test..
free T3 free T4 and TSH test...reports are 95% of doctors do not test righ.t.and tell most people there thyroid is 'ok' but 'ok' is not good enough for most people...from my studies...cortizone inections or pill form seem to help greatly..its only like 10-25mg's if you want mor einfo do a search on
ADRENAL BURN OUT,ADRENAL FATIGUE...any  ?'s just ask..let me know how you make out..
Hi- I've been looking into hcg shots.  I've lead all of keven t's books.  I going the organic route, off otc drugs and I don't want to be fat any more.  If you've done the hcg let me know.  Also I have been watching ITV and there are some interesting supplements there.  Any one tried them?