Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Weight Loss

I this is vineela ....new to this forum.......glad to participate in this forum
This site seems to be very informative ...can u people suggest any diet for weight loss.........

Byeeeee
I lost a good amount of weight using the SouthBeach diet. Phase 1 is a little rough because you eliminate alot of the foods that you're used to eating out of your diet- but it works! There are tons of websites with tips and recipies.
take the chewable fiber tablets 30 mins before you, most of the time after the 30 min is up i'm not even hungry anymore
The chewable fiberchoice that you buy at the grocery store
2 or 3
weight loss is ofcourse difficult, not because losing weight is impossible, but because it takes time, patience and consistency in doing all right things.
losing weight required proper planning and control over the food i.e what to take as a food and what not to. You supposed to follow strict weight loss diet and protocols