Women's Choice Community
616 Members

Details about abortion

I have a 6 month baby girl. She born in c section delivery. Feb 14 i take a abortion pills.That time the baby was aborted. But now i am pregnant. 20 day baby in my womb. I don't want this baby.What can i do? Pls help me.
COMMUNITY LEADER
So you are very newly pregnant?  20 days?  Your options are a surgical abortion done by a doctor.  Clinics do this.  I'm not sure where you are at -- your location.  Is surgical abortion legal where you are and available?  I'm confused about abortion pills and baby is aborted but you have a six month old.  Does that mean this is your second pregnancy since having your daughter?  The pills prescribed by a doctor for a medically induced abortion through medication is another option.  Try not to do this too often though.  Get some reliable birth control!  Us it regularly and exactly as instructed to prevent this from happening again.  It's hard on you to go through these pregnancies.  Anyway, those are your two options for termination.  Let us know how else we can help.  hugs
Sir i have 6 month old baby girl. She born c section delivery. Secondly last feb 14 i take abortion pills for 2nd baby (Aborted). But still now i get a possitive pregnancy test. This 3rd baby. This baby age is just 20 days in my womb. What can I do sir?
As specialmom stated, you will need to visit a doctor or a clinic that specializes in abortion.  At this point, there is no way that we know to abort this baby without seeing a doctor or clinic.