Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Choice Community
617 Members

Pain during my period that have a lot of clotted

Hi I have 18 years and I am sexually active since I was 16. My period started on my 12 and it was a little painful but passable. however, began to increase in amount of blood and clotted for my 17. Unfortunately increased pain and clotted. they were to large and seem a like our little finger of the hand.  The concern is that these increased clotted a month ago and before this month no period gave me pains in the abdomen (right side well below). I went to the gynecologist for the first time and just said that's normal. you believe? help!
1 Responses
973741 tn?1342342773
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well, I can't really argue with a doctor that examined you.  Why would he tell you something was normal if it wasn't?  

I would watch things closely and go back if you are having any of these symptoms again.  

Lots of luck dear.  
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.