Women's Choice Community
607 Members

Plan B effects or implantation? Or period?

I took plan b 3 times in one week. I know I completely messed up my cycle by doing this. I took them 9/14, 9/18 & 9/19. My last period was from September 1 - September 8. My next expected period is October 3. My cycle, on average is 32 days. Although its irregular. On September 20 I started brown spotting until the 23rd when it became pink for about 2 days, then it went back to brown (it stopped for a day or two) until 9/29 when it looks AND feels like a period. I highly doubt this is my period bc of the fact that I took 3 pills. Could this be implantation bleeding? (I do not track when I ovulate as I am not trying to conceive, but I might have been ovulating at the time) Is it okay for me to take a pregnancy test right now or should I wait until October 4?
COMMUNITY LEADER
I think it's just a mess of hormonal reactions at this point.  Has it resolved?