Women's Health: Postpartum Community

^^^^^^^^^^ OPEN FORUM FRIDAY ^^^^^^^^^^

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE LADIES, Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I won't be able to log back on again until Tuesday, i get the rest of the weekend off work. Hopefully well get some new BFP in the new year, and those of you ladies that are due any day now i hope you all go fast.
Hey did you find out what you are having??  I think you are ahead of me???  Just curious if you're having a boy or girl?  Haven't talked to you in a while?  :)  momttc
Happy New Years Eve. Anyone going anywhere special to ring in the new year.  We'll probably just stay in an order pizza.
i think i read something regarding the question i have today but i cannot find it. my dd is 10 days old and soetimes after a feeding when i burp her it comes through her nose. does anyone know what causes this? should i be concerned?
Happy New Year!!!

Quick question.  I posted it a few days ago, but I don't think anyone saw it...

I have a question about feeding my 11 month old! He is eating solids. I have bean soup that we made from the Christmas ham bone. If I put that in the blender is it ok for him to eat? Will the beans give him diarea or just gas?  (There is hardly any left now, but I'm still curious.)
Both of my kids did it when they were babies. The doctor said it was normal even though it scared me half to death!
Happy New Year everyone!  It's 4dpo for me and I'm in the dreaded two week wait!  lol  We have company coming in from Chicago..my dh's brother and his family.. four kids!!  They will be here for a few days.  The weather is nice here and we'll probably cook out tomorrow with family. Kind of weird for this time of year huh?  LOL  I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve and New Years Day!