Women's Health: Postpartum Community

36 week ultrasound today

Hi everyone, I had my 36 week ultrasound today to see how big the baby was since I have GD.  She is measuring right on schedule at somewhere around 6lbs 9 oz (which can go a pound either way).  Anyways I posted two 3/4D pic on my myspace page here is the url.  Everything looks good, so no complications (EDD 4-18-07) by the way this is our first baby, third pregnancy (both previous mc were at 6 weeks).  Hope everyone has a good weekend.

http://www.myspace.com/woolstona  
Beautiful!  Technology is so amazing today.
We get to see a lot more than our parents did!
Where did you go for the u/s?
My doctors office, is attached to a hospital, actully it's a pretty small town in Indiana.  Anyways they use the hospital ultrasound room, to do them.  It's so neat to see what they will look like.