About signs of Pregnancy

were just having the last sex with my boyfriend last Aug. 28, 2013, but at the next month September 8, 2013 im having a menstruation but at this month October 2013, my menstruation didn't occur and experiencing a cramping in abdomen. Is it possible that I am Pregnant? Hope somebody explain me with this.. thank you so much
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If the last time you had sex was August and you had a normal period in September I doubt you are pregnant. Your period may just be a little late coming. I would wait a week and if it still hasn't come I would take a pregnancy test.
Helpful - 0
i already took a pregnancy test a week after the expected date of my menstruation but it is negative,,, but still my menstruation doesn't occur. I didnt even experience a delayed menstruation it always happened on time.. what really the causes of this i got worried do i am pregnant or something else....
Helpful - 0
I think u could be stressed and that can delay a period.  If you are still unsure setup an appointment with your gynecologist 2 have a blood, urine and pap test. That should provide some insight. Hope all is well.
Helpful - 0
If you are pregnant, preg test will show just at the first few days of your delayed period. If you are already a week delayed and still negative, I think you are not pregnant. Just see an OB-Gyne to help you with your situation so  you wont be worried.
Helpful - 0
Thank you so much...now i experience back pain, abdominal cramping a bit of head ache sometimes and i cant sleep well at night and frequent urination
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.