Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Am I having a miscarriage?

I have been on depo provera injections for the last nearly 8 years and only had bleeding when I first stared the injections. I never have bleeding now.

I have been having regular sex (without condoms).
Last night I had what felt like bad period cramps. I haven't had these since before I started the injections 8 years ago. Today I have felt funny all day, no appetite and feeling a bit sick. This evening I have started bleeding, and I'm having stomach pains again. Could I be miscarrying? Without even realising I am pregnant.

I have noticed that my breasts are getting bigger over the last few weeks as my bras aren't fitting as well as they used to but didn't think anything of it until now.