Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Baby name?

Im 19 weeks pregnant, I found out Im having a boy. My mom and I were looking at names last night and we like Maddox Maclaine Gray. What do you guys think? Thank you!!!
7 Responses
I have Maddux picked out if I have a second boy- Maddux Thomas..
(spelled a little differently) I had it picked for #1 3 years ago but went with Marcus instead.
So I think Marcus and Maddux would be cute.

So of course I'mgoing to say I like it!
Very cute. I think that might be what Brad and Angelina named their son? It is a neat name..I would go for it.
well, i didnt realize it was so popular
SCRATCH THAT NAME!
I should have used it before Angelina did..thats the main problem now.
Darn
Maddox is getting to be a popular name! My cousing just named her son that in December.  And my friend found out last week she was having a boy and what do ya know she is naming him Maddox too! I think that is adorable
I was going to name my baby Maddox if it was another boy.  We thought about it the first time but went with Bennett instead.  I think it is a great name!
167 tn?1374173817
I think the name sounds good but like another poster said, it's getting to be pretty popular. Out of four people I know that recently had little boys, that is what two of them named theirs! Still cute though.
Aww... That is a cute baby name. Not one I would choose though but cute none the less!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.