Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Baby name?

Im 19 weeks pregnant, I found out Im having a boy. My mom and I were looking at names last night and we like Maddox Maclaine Gray. What do you guys think? Thank you!!!
I have Maddux picked out if I have a second boy- Maddux Thomas..
(spelled a little differently) I had it picked for #1 3 years ago but went with Marcus instead.
So I think Marcus and Maddux would be cute.

So of course I'mgoing to say I like it!
Very cute. I think that might be what Brad and Angelina named their son? It is a neat name..I would go for it.
well, i didnt realize it was so popular
SCRATCH THAT NAME!
I should have used it before Angelina did..thats the main problem now.
Darn
Maddox is getting to be a popular name! My cousing just named her son that in December.  And my friend found out last week she was having a boy and what do ya know she is naming him Maddox too! I think that is adorable
I was going to name my baby Maddox if it was another boy.  We thought about it the first time but went with Bennett instead.  I think it is a great name!
I think the name sounds good but like another poster said, it's getting to be pretty popular. Out of four people I know that recently had little boys, that is what two of them named theirs! Still cute though.
Aww... That is a cute baby name. Not one I would choose though but cute none the less!