Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Baby names!

Hello ladies! My husband and I are expecting our second child in June and we dont yet know if it is a boy or girl (I'm 11w4d). Anyhow, if its a boy I am really leaning on the name "Macaulay". Now, our last name is Kalinowski. Do you think Macaulay Kalinowski would just be too much? Also, what are some of your thoughts of boy names? (We're already set on a girls name- "Gwendalyn" after hubby's grandma) For boys names I am also leaning on "Addison", "Alden", "Noah", "Aiden", "Liam" or "Kylan". Your imput would be appreciated as well as new suggestions.

Have a wonderful day!!!
I really like Aiden!
oooooh i love these kind of questions!!!!!!

i think that Macaulay sounds great with your last name! here are some other suggestions....

boys:
Caden
Rory
Holden
Colton
Callum
Colm
Kyler/Cuyler
Brayden
Tylen

----also Gwendalyn is pretty, very victorian, classic, a well respected name. it's original spelling is Gwendolyn. some other suggestions......

girls:
Ashlynn
Gwyneth
Blythe (Gwyneth Platrow & Blythe Danner)
Carrigan
Ainsley
Pressley
Laiken
Salem
Carrington/Kerrington

these are just a few of the names that i am fond of; if you want more just let me know!

----sienna
Macaulay Kalinowski is a really big mouthful.  I like Aiden then best with your last name.  :-)
Love the girl name, so pretty classic and feminine!  I agree with the PP that maybe a "less syllables" first name could balance your last name better.  I LOVE Noah and Liam, and they sound nice with your last name, but then again if your boy went by "Mac" that sounds really good too.  It's all up to you (isn't it fun?)!!
You know, I just realized that Gwendalyn is 3 syllables too, but I think it flows so nicely because the emphasis is on the first syllable instead of the middle.
I agree Aidan is the best with your last name.   Love Gwendalyn (Gwen) for short.   That sounds nice w/your last name also.