Bleeding after ultra sound

Hi everyone..
  I am  9  weeks pregnant.Went to the doctor this Friday for my first check up.That was my first check up so the doctor made transvaginal ultra sound and found everything good including baby's heartbeat. She added that you may experience some spotting tonight. I didn't experience any spotting that night.The next day evening I started to bleed ( not much enough to soak a pad) but it was bright red and found when ever I urinated or wiped along with which I had pain in my lower abdomen and back. Bleeding seems to get worse as the day progress. So I made an appointment to the doctor today (Tuesday) and she made an transvaginal ultra sound scan again and told everything is fine including the heartbeat.After I returned from the hospital I have more bleeding and some pain.. Is this normal? Help please.. I'm really Scarry..

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community