Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Bloating

I have a question...for the past 3 days I have had really bad bloating.  I wake up with it and it is usually the worst after I eat.  I am 6 DPO.  I have been reading that this could be an early pregnancy symptom...anyone else have this?  

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e6ac4
5 Responses
411868 tn?1234711418
i had the "bloating" feeling when i was first pregnant. but thought i was just mmm gassy. my jeans were geting hard to button and shirts were stretching over my belly. so if you are wanting to be prego good luck.
411868 tn?1234711418
sorry i ment to say. i was prego. i found out when i was 4w3ds.
yes i want to be pregnant!  the bloating is ridiculous!  i tend to be bloated the first day or two of my period but today is CD 27 and no period yet so hopefully it will stay away!  I just can't get over how bloated I've been....I literally look like I'm a couple of months along!
411868 tn?1234711418
well good luck then. i hope the best for you and keep us updated on everything.
Hello,

I have been so bloated for the passed 2 weeks, I feel soooo uncomfortable, I am very thin but with this bloating I look like I am 5 months pregnant.  I am supposed to be getting my period in 4 days, I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it stated I was not pregnant.  I have been also eating like a monster.  I thought I might be pregnant but when I took the test it said I was not.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.