Women's Health: Postpartum Community

CONCEPTION DATE????

I have an important question that I have been trying to figure out for a loooooong time, basically since I became pregnant.  Ok.. me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 1/2 years, but in the beginning of September of 2006 me and him broke up. At the end of september on September 29th and September 30th me and another guy had sex (well i guess you could call it that, it was unprotected, but we didn't finish at all, he put it in 3 times and then that was it, no orgasm or anything) Then the next week me and my boyfriend got back together and we resumed having intercourse.....I had a period on October 22nd and then another period November 21st thru the 28th (it was really heavy, so heavy that me and my boyfriend couldn't even have sex), then I had another period in December, but I am not sure of when I had that period, it was either dec. 18th, 19th, 20th, or 21st...Then in January my breast became very tender and I missed my period in January  (all this time me and my boyfriend had been having unprotected sex and he came inside of me every single time)..January 24th I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I got prenatal care right away.. my regular doctor asked me the date of my last period and I told her it was Dec. 21st, but i wasn't sure and she said that I was about 6 weeks along or so... So I got a new doctor for prenatal care and I continued my pregnancy..in May I had my 20 week ultrasound and when the tech asked me the date of my last period I told her that I really didn't know, but that I did have a period in Decemeber either the 18th thru the 21st..one of those was the first day of my last period, so the ultrasound tech at the hospital measured the baby and I was 20wks and 1 day pregnant and she put in that my last period was december 19th, then told me that the baby's measurements matched great with the date of my last period... My question is...when did I more than likely concieve?? AND could the other guy I had semi sex with be the father of my baby that I'm carrying?? PLEASE HELP ME !!!
If your ultrasound is matching up with the December dates you conceived in January.  You ovulate 14 days or so after the first day of your period.  You said you were with the other guy in September and then had your period in October, November and December so I wouldn't worry about it.  It's your boyfriend's baby hun.
relax. if sept was the only time you and the other guy had intercourse, it's definitely your boyfriends baby.
it is your bf's baby
Hiya, my last period was 19th December also and I know for a fact I conceived January 1st which means I will be 32 weeks tomorrow.
Your boyfriend is definately the father!! If you had conceived with he other man in September, your baby would have been born in June!!
Which due date have you been given?? Mine is 24th September by LMP but 22nd September going by my 12 week scan.

I hope that eases your mind!!

Hayley xx
i'll be 32 weeks on monday..my due date is september 25th.  Are you guys definite that it's my boyfriends baby?? I'm sorry for being annoying, but I just really want to relax and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy and not worry about this... The only ultrasound that I ever got was at 20 weeks pregnant, I never got one of those early ones that are very accurate..but I am nervous because I dunno how accurate ultrasounds are at the 20 week stage. If I would have gotten pregnant in october or november like anything earlier than the end of december or january would the ultrasound tech have told me or would she have noticed??  you guys are great by the way!! thanks for all your responses to my horrible question. Yes and the only time me and this other guy were together was September 29th and september 30th I was with him for the weekend!! and if I would have gotten pregnant by the other guy I would have missed my period in october right? AND november and december too right?  sorry I am a mess!!
Well your due date is pretty much the same as mine,,,,,,,,,,,,I've been given 3 dates 22nd, 24th and 25th September but I'm going with the 24th because I know I conceived on Jan 1st.........you would have to have conceived around the same time as me to be 32 weeks Monday.........I can promise you this baby is your boyfriends!!
Yes you would have missed Oct, Nov and Decembers periods to have got pregnant in the September.........plus your 20 week scan would have revealed if you were much further along than 20 weeks!
Relax girl!! :)

Hayley xx