Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Could I be pregnant?

I am 29 years old and never been pregnant. I was  suppose to schedule surgery to make sure I do not have endometriosis, to make sure my Fallopian tubes were not blocked or damaged, to see why I can not get pregnant and to remove my fibroids on my uterus and I usually have ovarian cyst which runs in my family and I've been getting them since I was 17 years old. My Insurance did not cover for the X-ray and what not allow me to get the X-ray done because I'm not married so thats why they said they would have to do surgery to see what's going on. Well I  talk to the nurse that called me last month about scheduling my surgery but I could not do the surgery because of financial problems. I let the nurse no about me not having a period she said she was going to get the doctor to call in me some  medicine to help me come on my period.  I did not want to take it without know for sure if i was pregnant. Then my cousin said I do not need to take the medicine til I get some test done and to get a blood pregnancy test done. Well last month I was suppose to get my period April 19 but never did. Well on my period tracker it say I am 18 days late. I still haven't had a period. On May 3rd my boyfriend was so drunk I was trying to help get him of the floor he I accidentally hit me in my stomach with his elbow really hard. Well i was feeling alot of pain in my Lower part my tummy and pelvic area.When I went to pee I was bleeding a little. Then few hours it stopped.  Then Friday to Sunday it was really light bleeding  or then just brown in color. Then later on Sunday it went away again. I have never went a whole month without having a period.
0 Responses

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.