Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Does blocked cervix due to Asherman's mean no PG?

I have had Asherman's since I have birth to my twins 6 years ago. I had a retained placenta after their birth, went in for a D&C and haven't bled since. I do menstruate, but just have a blocked flow. I get severe cramps monthly, so I know I still ovulate and menstruate on a regular monthly basis. I haven't attempted to fix it because I have 4 kids now and consider my family complete and am only 35, so I really don't want a hysterectomy. Anyway, my question is, lately I've been feeling nautious, extremely tired..yadda yadda pregnant symptoms. Is it even possible for me to have conceived? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
1 Responses
134578 tn?1602101550
Anything is possible.  I would see the doctor, if only to get advice on the long-term consequences of having a blocked flow every month.  Even if you aren't pregnant, it sure would seem important to see if an opening can be created so the flow can drain.  It seems like otherwise you're asking for endometriosis and other problems.  Anyway, while seeing the doc, get a pregnancy test done.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.