Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Does blocked cervix due to Asherman's mean no PG?

I have had Asherman's since I have birth to my twins 6 years ago. I had a retained placenta after their birth, went in for a D&C and haven't bled since. I do menstruate, but just have a blocked flow. I get severe cramps monthly, so I know I still ovulate and menstruate on a regular monthly basis. I haven't attempted to fix it because I have 4 kids now and consider my family complete and am only 35, so I really don't want a hysterectomy. Anyway, my question is, lately I've been feeling nautious, extremely tired..yadda yadda pregnant symptoms. Is it even possible for me to have conceived? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
Anything is possible.  I would see the doctor, if only to get advice on the long-term consequences of having a blocked flow every month.  Even if you aren't pregnant, it sure would seem important to see if an opening can be created so the flow can drain.  It seems like otherwise you're asking for endometriosis and other problems.  Anyway, while seeing the doc, get a pregnancy test done.