Does this mean I am pregnant

I really need help. I am 20. I had sex with my boyfriend a week back, but we realized that the condom was torn by the end of it. We do not know when exactly it tore. Today I had some dark red/brown discharge in my panty. Is this Implantation Bleeding? I never had such bleeding in between periods before.
I was done with my periods just one day before we had sex.
Please reply. I am really worried. Thanks!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It could be implantation. Implantation bleeding occurs when the fertilized egg implants itself in the uterine wall, and it usually happens about 7 to 14 days after conception. If this bleeding is from implantation, it will be more like spotting rather than a steady flow of blood you would get with your period. I would wait to see if you do miss your period. If you do, then I'd advise you take a test.. Good luck!
Helpful - 0
Well it could be. BUT not likely since you had just ended your period the day before.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.