Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Feeling all kinds of emotions

I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a week ago but I already want another baby... Has anyone else felt that way? I have a one year old boy and now my daughter but I want another boy:( I just feel really depressed about this situation. I know it is too soon to be pregnant again but idk:(
3 Responses
Did u want a boy instead of a girl? ?
1 Comments
No. I just want a boy now:/ but I know it is too soon to have one but I can't stop crying about it
Sounds like u may have the baby blues.  Just missing carrying a baby in ur tummy. Lots of women go Thur this phase it's normal. But be sure to talk to someone u trust abt it. It will help.if u feel that it's not getting better with time or its getting worse talk to ur doctor.  They will help u.
1 Comments
I think it could be that but I also want a boy because my son isn't my boyfriends biological son so it makes me feel sad and incomplete. I feel like I just really want a boy with my boyfriend. I would feel complete
Don't feel like this, it's god gift. If your child is healthy then you are blessed with it.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.