Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Feeling all kinds of emotions

I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a week ago but I already want another baby... Has anyone else felt that way? I have a one year old boy and now my daughter but I want another boy:( I just feel really depressed about this situation. I know it is too soon to be pregnant again but idk:(
Did u want a boy instead of a girl? ?
No. I just want a boy now:/ but I know it is too soon to have one but I can't stop crying about it
Sounds like u may have the baby blues.  Just missing carrying a baby in ur tummy. Lots of women go Thur this phase it's normal. But be sure to talk to someone u trust abt it. It will help.if u feel that it's not getting better with time or its getting worse talk to ur doctor.  They will help u.
I think it could be that but I also want a boy because my son isn't my boyfriends biological son so it makes me feel sad and incomplete. I feel like I just really want a boy with my boyfriend. I would feel complete
Don't feel like this, it's god gift. If your child is healthy then you are blessed with it.