Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Fluctuating sympoms of pregnancy

My LMP was 2/2/03.  I have since done a home pregnancy test which was positive.  Based on this I am just over four weeks, so I understand this is very early. This is my third pregnancy, I lost one due to a missed abortion at 9 weeks and other at 22 weeks.  So as you can imagine I am quite anxious.

I have had all the normal signs of pregnancy, but some symptoms seem to fluctuate and I want to know if this is normal.  My breats are sometimes very sore and other times not so sore. Can breast sorness fluctuate or even disappear? Do the symptoms of pregancy directly relate to increasing HCG levels?  My sense of taste and smell which seemed a little heightened last week, now seem fine.  I still have other symptoms eg. mood swings, tiredness etc.  

Am I being too paraniod?

Thank you.