A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Fluctuating sympoms of pregnancy

Hello,

My LMP was 2/2/03.  I have since done a home pregnancy test which was positive.  Based on this I am just over four weeks, so I understand this is very early. This is my third pregnancy, I lost one due to a missed abortion at 9 weeks and other at 22 weeks.  So as you can imagine I am quite anxious.

I have had all the normal signs of pregnancy, but some symptoms seem to fluctuate and I want to know if this is normal.  My breats are sometimes very sore and other times not so sore. Can breast sorness fluctuate or even disappear? Do the symptoms of pregancy directly relate to increasing HCG levels?  My sense of taste and smell which seemed a little heightened last week, now seem fine.  I still have other symptoms eg. mood swings, tiredness etc.  

Am I being too paraniod?

Thank you.
0 Responses
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.