Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Heavy bleeding-wondering if implantation or period?

Hi-a little bit of my background to help... I went off the pill Dec.04 and had ectopic Feb. 05 that ruptured.  My right tube was removed but ovary saved.  We've tried to get pregnant every month since April 05 to no avail.  Each cyle since the ectopic has been 32-34 days except July.  That one was over 40 days and I bled two times, once starting July 16, ending on the 20th then again on the 25th, ending on the 27th, both heavy.  I took ovulation test and think it occurred Aug. 3 or 4th, 05.  I didn't expect my next period until Aug. 20th or so but starting bleeding on the 15th.  Thought it was spotting at first and got excited to be pregnant but now it became heavy and am in day two.  My question is:  could this be implantation bleeding or is it more likely to be my period a few days earlier than I expected?  Also, last time I bled before my ectopic, is ectopic bleeding usually heavier than implantation bleeding?  Could this be ectopic bleeding again?  Lastly, is there less likelyhood of getting pregnant from the right side where they removed my tube?(I think I ovulated this month from that side-I feel it).  Thanks for any insight anyone can give.  It is greatly appreciated.
If they removed your tube, then I don't think you can get pg from that side.  How would the egg travel from your ovary down to your uterus?  I think you can only get pg from your left side however you could still harvest eggs from your right side and use those for invetro or something...  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

So if you feel that your right side ovulated this month, then I don't think you can be pg.  But some people ovulate out of both sides during a cycle...
i had an implant bleed with my son, it was 2 days before AF was due. it was very light....not enough to even use a pad, and the blood was more brown in color. heavy bleeding is usually a sign of AF not implant. but you could always take a hpt just to be sure. i have had a cycle like yours a few times. started to spot 2 days early and thought it might have been an implant bleed. but then i started to bleed heavy and got a neg hpt. if you want to be 100% sure call your dr and have them do a blood test.....it is more accurate sometimes.

good luck and lots of baby dust.....kimmie
thanks Kimmie for your response...not quite sure what you mean by AF? I feel stupid but I can't figure it out??
AF is Aunt Flo - your period.
Thanks, Iwanttobeamom, but I actually know that you can get pregnant from the side they remove a tube.  My Dr. said that it can travel over the uterus and down the other tube-wild, huh?.  I was just unsure if it does this all the time and if anyone knew what percentage of the time it does....thanks so much for your response!
Ohhh...Aunt Flo!  I like that! thanks.