Women's Health: Postpartum Community

How to teach DD take a bottle??/

Hello community,

I have to go for a test on march 4, which makes me leaving the house for 4 hours. The problem is my 2(3 month at that time wiil be)month old DD who i'm breasrfeeding and she doesn't take a bottle or pascifier. How can i teach her during these couple of weeks left? I only have my husband who can stay with her and he is not experienced with babies.
You need to start teaching your hubby a bit about babies (its a good idea anyway!)

You can pump and have him offer the baby breastmilk from time to time.  Sometimes breastfed babies will refuse paci's or bottle nipples from the mother, and will take it from the father or other caregiver.  

You can try also posting your question here:  http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/233

That's the Breastfeeding community, and the ladies there have a lot of experience with these types of issues.