I think I am leaving....

I come here to get away from life and spend time with wonderful people-  I have never tried to be hurtful to people, and I write one journal about being frustrated with my husband, and I get a rude message-  I am thinking this online thing isn't so great afterall-  I am SO sad right now, and hurt.....  

so,  I just wanted to say good-bye to all the wonderful ladies on here, and wish you the best in all that you do!  Good luck with your pregnancies!  

Good Bye.
OMG, what happened?  You are one of the sweetest people I know here, please don't let one rude person run you off.  I am off to check out this journal.....(((Hugs))))
Don't leave over one person sweetheart.  There are a lot of good people on here and you would be very missed.  I know I love your advice.  Keep your head up.
tator, I understand the hurt feelings, but don't let one big A$$hole ruin it for you.
sending a big hug your way Tator - you and I both know that the majority of people on here are kind and caring - just hard to see that when you are hurt - sorry someone was so nasty to you - but I still love ya!!!!!  And Abby and Baby Frank need their online cow aunties!!!
Don't let someone run you off from a place where you have been so wonderfully helpful, and where you have found some great friends.

There will always be a jerk who may say something hurtful.  If you don't know this person, then let it roll right off your shoulders.  

Don't give some a$$hole this power over you.  He/she isn't worth it.  

wow i just wrote im leaving and now i read this.  i didnt get to your journal, ill take a look at it.  i am sorry someone was rude to you, there is always someone!
Thanks guys-  I am calmer now-  I update my journal that DH and I worked everything out- thanks to the jerk who butted in,  I was just already in a very low place this morning and then some guy butted in and I didn't even know him- and I have a bad tendancy to overreact-  I think what happened is that I felt very violated that this guy was reading my comments to mami AND my journals,  and it didn't feel very saft or good, and I was already very sad----  but I am feeling better now, and I love you guys too much-  thank you all-  sorry for the drama-  I am not one to try to cause drama on here-  but I know Peek has been getting bored!  Thanks guys!  

I have set most of my stuff to private now,  so I don't remember who all I have as actual "friends" on here-  so send me a friend inviation if I am not on your list- I'll be trying to add people too....  thanks again guys!
Hey Girl, I'm glad you are feeling better.. I felt so bad when I read your initial post.. Don't let one bad seed run you off!!  You would be missed!! Hannah
I keep about 90% of my things private on here. All of my pictures and most of my journals. It has kept it clean. No intruders! Love ya tator, you can't leave!!
Once I got a friend request from someone whose issue (on another forum) was chronic masturbation.  Even though he looked mostly like a "friends collector" and not a stalker, I took most of the personal stuff on my profile out and made some of my journals private.  In the little world of this forum, it's easy to feel like only a few of us are reading and writing, when in truth anyone who can google can find what we write.  And don't forget, people having an attitude or a bad day (or a bad life) can pop up even when you are being totally neutral in your own post.  Once someone took me to task for being a b**** and said it was all my fault that she was leaving the forum.  I had never even commented on any of her posts.  So you just never know.  Glad you're sticking around and that you worked it out with dh.
Oh, good! You are staying. I almost had a heart attack when I read your headline.
Don't scare me like that!

I am glad you had a chance to chat things out with dh. I hope you are feeling better about things tonight.

I have my stuff set to private as well, just for friends. I haven't got much up now, but if I do have something worth keeping to just my friends, I do set it to private. I think it is great that that is an option.
Tator!  You will be missed, I hope you decide to stay at least in some capacity.
I am glad you desided to stay, there are some people with nothing better to do than "try" and make evryone eles life miserable. I kinda feel bad for people like that, must of had a crappy childhood or something, IDK.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community