Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Implantation Bleeding or Early Period?

Hi there,

I'm looking for input and experiences.  I've been using a Clear Blue Easy fertility monitor the kind that costs $200.  We want to try to concieve and I wanted to track my cycles for a few months prior so we knew what we were dealing with.  We weren't intimate at ovulation, but I'm taking some sleeping meds and wanted to be sure I'm not since I am tech. off the pill.  So here's the deal I took Clear Blue Easy HPT, very early 7dpo, 8dpo, 9dpo.  Yeah 3 b/c I keep getting faint positives, they are still very faint, and maybe a bit darker, more color in them.  Here's the clincher, today at 9dpo I got my period?  I went to the bathroom and was shocked to see blood on my tissue.  My period isn't due for another 5-6 days, depending on exact ovulation.  I looked this up and most implantation bleeding happens around 8dpo or 9dpo.  My breasts have been on and off sore.  What are your thoughts and experiences with implantation bleeding?
I had implantation spotting with this pregnancy.  It was one week before my period was due.  It was brown and only happened on one occasion when I wiped.  Hope this is a good sign for you.  Let us know what happens.
I have a question too!!! I went off the pill on March 7th. My husband and I BD'd almost every day for two weeks. I have not been feeling my self, slight cramping and very very tired, plus my nipples are super sore. Sorry if TMI! Anyway, this morning, I woke up and gagged in the shower and have felt nauseous all morning. I have slight cramping like AF might come but everytime I check, nothing. Any possiblity I could be pregnant?
I am afraid to test!
You do have all the classic symptoms of being pg but some women also get these feelings when AF is suppose to show up.  Are you late yet???  If you are late I would test.  It does sound to me like you very well could be pg just keep in the back of your mind the test could be negative.  Don't get your hopes up just yet.  See what the test says & let us know.
Thank you for the advice. AF was due yesterday. Just feeling very weird. I get so tired during the day I could fall asleep typing on my work computer. Not good! Maybe I will test this weekend!!! Usually by now I would have spotting or something!!! Every morning, I get up expecting it and it is not there!! Any good PG tests anyone could reccommend?? I am nervous!
I do not think I would wait for the weekend.  You are a day late it will come out and if you are so tired that you want to fall asleep at your computer it sounds A LOT like pg to me.  Those were my signs.  I never take naps & when I first got pg I wanted to lay down & I'd fall asleep for 3-4 hours.  That is how I suspected pg.  I have been using AccuClear HPT.  I loved them.  I think EPT was another I have used.  Do not be nervous it only makes things worse.  Go test.  The AccuClear can be used anytime during the day.  If you have been drinking anything though I think it recommends waiting 4 hours after drinking something so the urine is not diluted.  Good Luck.  I hope you get your BFP  Baby Dust to you ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*.  Let us know how it goes either way.  Do you have any other children or have you had previous losses???  I had one loss back in Sept of last year so I do understand the nervousness about testing but it sounds good to me.
Thank you for your advice. I have no other children and have not lost any either. I was married in September 2003 and due to a bad back and possible fusion surgery in the future, we decided to let nature take it's course. I went off the pill the beginning of March and we have been BDing almost everyday. This past week has been awful, it started with tiredness and clumsiness and now it has progressed to tiredness, clumsiness, sore nipples and naseous and gagging!!! I didn't think it was possible to get pregnant that first month!