Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Implantation signs

Does anyone know what Implantation signs may be? Like are there any particular symptoms that someone might get.
If you normally have a 30-34 day cycle and you ovulate between day 16-20 when do you think the best time to take a pregnancy test is? That is after implantation?
My first period was on 11/17 when do you think I should test so I don't get a false negative with a say 34 day cycle?

TIA
Christina
28 Responses
Implantation signs are usually cramps.  I don't know of any others.  I would say to test at Day 30 with a test that can detect hcg sooner.  I used First Response "Test 4 days sooner".  Get a 2 or 3 pack in case it's negative and test again a couple days later.  I am always anxious to take a test, so I just buy a big pack and keep testing until I get a positive or a period.  Good luck!  Let us know what happens.
I am also interested in knowing the signs!  :)  I am on my 2ww and started mild cramps yesterday (very mild, but noticeable?) I have been hoping for spotting...reassurance of implantation, but nothing so far.   I only have one week to go to hpt!!! momttc
I think that I will take a test Friday if I still do not have a period that way it would be 32 days since my last period.
The main thing that is annoying me right now is that  I am peeing every friggin 20 minutes and I am yelling at my dh for every little thing...lol
I was cramping 2 days ago and it suddenly went away yesterday and I starting peeing alot out of nowhere. I remember that real clearly with the other pregnancies! But I don't know maybe I have a UTI? My breasts are tingling and burning a slight bit but not sore to touch. I feel I ovualted around the 5th-8th because of the symptoms. So I am trying to see the best time to take a test without being disapointed if it is a neg. I just wish the period would start or I would know NOW!!
I think I am just as anxious to know your results as you are.  Please let me know when you find out.  It sounds like you are pregnant, but I'm not a doctor.  Maybe I'm just hoping a lot for you!
I don't think I am as of today. I feel like it's going to start because of that gassy/crampy feeling you get right before it comes. I will wait and see later this week I should start or be able to test and be sure. I have a feeling if it does not happen this month it will happen next. It always seem's to take me 2 months to get pregnant when we try. Although I did not try with this last pregnancy, we only had sex like 4 times in august and that is good for me, Usually it takes 2 cycles for me for some reason. But thanks and ill keep my fingers crossed but I am not feeling so lucky suddenly......:(
Oh, and we were not even trying with the last pregnancy either, we were only discussing trying. Funny how it always happen's that way!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.