A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

~*~*OPEN FORUM WEDNESDAY~*~*~*

good morning am i frist???
~nanci
35 Responses
hey where is everyone??  I actually got to open the first open forum and everyone is out for the day.

well hope everyone is having fun and that's why you aren't here.
~nanci
Well I was going to start my first chart this morning but I did not sleep well last night. I was up every hour on the hour. So I will try again in the morning. I hope everyone is having a good day.
If anyone can help here......please do so.....last week I posted feeling really sick to my stomach whenever I ate anything....well I decided to take a test yesterday....and of course it was BFN...then this morning when I woke up I was spotting.....very light pink, but I'm only on CD 21 and I've NEVER spotted this early.......CD 26, 27......but never this early......any ideas on why this would be? I've kinda got the preggo thing out of my mind for a bit..
I just recently got a BFP and was so excited. I showed all kinds of symptoms from the time I ovulated until I found out I was!!!! You are early still!!! Give it time, I didn't get a positive until I was 2 days late!!! So keep the faith.

Can anyone tell me if the stretching feeling I feel in my lower abdomen is normal at 5 weeks?
I just recently got a BFP and was so excited. I showed all kinds of symptoms from the time I ovulated until I found out I was!!!! You are early still!!! Give it time, I didn't get a positive until I was 2 days late!!! So keep the faith.

Can anyone tell me if the stretching feeling I feel in my lower abdomen is normal at 5 weeks?

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.