Women's Health: Postpartum Community

~*~*OPEN FORUM WEDNESDAY~*~*~*

good morning am i frist???
~nanci
hey where is everyone??  I actually got to open the first open forum and everyone is out for the day.

well hope everyone is having fun and that's why you aren't here.
~nanci
Well I was going to start my first chart this morning but I did not sleep well last night. I was up every hour on the hour. So I will try again in the morning. I hope everyone is having a good day.
If anyone can help here......please do so.....last week I posted feeling really sick to my stomach whenever I ate anything....well I decided to take a test yesterday....and of course it was BFN...then this morning when I woke up I was spotting.....very light pink, but I'm only on CD 21 and I've NEVER spotted this early.......CD 26, 27......but never this early......any ideas on why this would be? I've kinda got the preggo thing out of my mind for a bit..
I just recently got a BFP and was so excited. I showed all kinds of symptoms from the time I ovulated until I found out I was!!!! You are early still!!! Give it time, I didn't get a positive until I was 2 days late!!! So keep the faith.

Can anyone tell me if the stretching feeling I feel in my lower abdomen is normal at 5 weeks?