Pregnancy ?

Ok, so I need help. Last month I had a brown like substance , it only lasted like a day or two, mind you this is May of 2018... okay so now it is June 20th, and I started what I thought was my period yesterday the 19th, 2018... but it wasn’t a normal  period , it was the same dark blown substance like the previous month in May... it only lasted for a short period of time , today is the 20th , and it’s over .. I took two hpt on the 11th, and they were both negative ... just need some info and guidance and opinions
That's confusing for sure!  Spotting like that can be a hormonal issue.  I think I'd see your doctor and get lab work done to look at your different hormone levels.  Pregnancy tests are pretty accurate if used correctly.  But they can do a blood test just to make sure.  You don't sound pregnant though based on negative test but something is going on.  A report on your hormone levels would likely give you the explanation.  

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.