Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Pregnancy Discharge?

My husband and I have been TTC this last month and I have noticed that after sex, I have a lot of thick white odorless discharge.  Other than that I don't notice it much.  Is this a sign of pregnancy?  Also, have any of you ended up pregnant without having any symptoms prior to a missed period?  I haven't had many so I was just curious. Thanks!
I was pregnant without having any symptoms prior.  I was at the er and they came in and told me I was pregnant... I told them they were retarted and needed to do a blood test cause there was NO WAY that I was pregnant (I'm 6 months now).  I was six weeks preggo and had no clue what so ever.

I've had the white discharge, but I don't know if thats a good indicator for pregnancy.  My stomach started getting hard that was probably the first thing I noticed, but this is baby number 2 for me, every pregnancy is different.

I hope everything works out for you guys, please keep us posted when you do get your BFP, it just a matter of time!