Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Pregnancy Signs

I have been wondering what was the first pregnancy symptom that all of you women experienced?   Did you have symptoms prior to your BFP or did they come a few weeks later?
I "O'ed" 7 days ago and I have never before experienced such painful/tender breasts. It may be some major PMS so I am not getting my hopes up.
Just thought it would be fun to share with us TTC your signs/symptoms.
50 Responses
My first sign was missed period.  I felt fine - I didn't "feel" pg.  Sore boobs and other symptoms didn't start till 7-8 weeks.
I'm right there with you,,,,,my breasts are feeling very full and am hoping and praying that I am pregnant,,,,my stomach is also very swollen, and my back has these pimples on it that I have been getting lately,,but for me,,I get these signs with pms also, so I never never know>>>
I'm curious how soon people got their pregnancy symptoms,,,,
I should be able to answer that myself, but can't really remember early symptoms?
I do however remember that I knew when my period didn't come, for sure I was pregnant...only because I'm right to the day every month,,very seldom a few days later than normal.
I also remember when testing for pregnancy, my urine was very strong smelling(not to be gross) and also very dark in colour.
But I guess I will have to wait and see,,,,its going to be a long 11 days......
Well, you kinda' know mine, but I'll reiterate.  I had hardly any symptoms, except for irritability and headaches.  These signs showed up about a weeks after I ovulated.  But no boobs hurting or anything.  Different symptoms for all, and I pray this is your sign!
I just missed a period never had morning sickness or nothing
From what i read some experience symptoms then you hear of others that dont even know they are pregnant
With my first 7 yrs ago I remember I had pg symptoms within the first week of getting pg.  I remember feeling SOOOOOOO tired (which was odd for me at the time) I would take 3 hour naps and fall asleep at 7:00 and sleep all night.   I had terrible heartburn and I would dry heave over the bathroom sink every morning.   I knew way before my AF was due it would not come.  I missed my period and that day took a test (which I already knew it would be +++++) it was a BFP REAL QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It is VERY possible to feel symptoms VERY early.  I think it is pretty rare though.  With my second I was just a little tired but by then that was an everyday thing.  I was trying to get pg so I took a test one day and it was positive.   I really did not have symptoms with my DS until a little later.
97615 tn?1212682189
When i was pregnant my boobs were swollen and painful before i knew i was pregnant. I was two days late and tested positive.  I was hoping that it might be different each time because now I am expecting AF anywhere from today til Friday w/ no swollen breasts or pain and usually i at least get this w/ pms???  Does that mean you are lacking in progesterone? Well I hope your swollen breasts are a positive!!!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.