Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Pregnancy Signs

I have been wondering what was the first pregnancy symptom that all of you women experienced?   Did you have symptoms prior to your BFP or did they come a few weeks later?
I "O'ed" 7 days ago and I have never before experienced such painful/tender breasts. It may be some major PMS so I am not getting my hopes up.
Just thought it would be fun to share with us TTC your signs/symptoms.
My first sign was missed period.  I felt fine - I didn't "feel" pg.  Sore boobs and other symptoms didn't start till 7-8 weeks.
I'm right there with you,,,,,my breasts are feeling very full and am hoping and praying that I am pregnant,,,,my stomach is also very swollen, and my back has these pimples on it that I have been getting lately,,but for me,,I get these signs with pms also, so I never never know>>>
I'm curious how soon people got their pregnancy symptoms,,,,
I should be able to answer that myself, but can't really remember early symptoms?
I do however remember that I knew when my period didn't come, for sure I was pregnant...only because I'm right to the day every month,,very seldom a few days later than normal.
I also remember when testing for pregnancy, my urine was very strong smelling(not to be gross) and also very dark in colour.
But I guess I will have to wait and see,,,,its going to be a long 11 days......
Well, you kinda' know mine, but I'll reiterate.  I had hardly any symptoms, except for irritability and headaches.  These signs showed up about a weeks after I ovulated.  But no boobs hurting or anything.  Different symptoms for all, and I pray this is your sign!
I just missed a period never had morning sickness or nothing
From what i read some experience symptoms then you hear of others that dont even know they are pregnant
With my first 7 yrs ago I remember I had pg symptoms within the first week of getting pg.  I remember feeling SOOOOOOO tired (which was odd for me at the time) I would take 3 hour naps and fall asleep at 7:00 and sleep all night.   I had terrible heartburn and I would dry heave over the bathroom sink every morning.   I knew way before my AF was due it would not come.  I missed my period and that day took a test (which I already knew it would be +++++) it was a BFP REAL QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It is VERY possible to feel symptoms VERY early.  I think it is pretty rare though.  With my second I was just a little tired but by then that was an everyday thing.  I was trying to get pg so I took a test one day and it was positive.   I really did not have symptoms with my DS until a little later.
When i was pregnant my boobs were swollen and painful before i knew i was pregnant. I was two days late and tested positive.  I was hoping that it might be different each time because now I am expecting AF anywhere from today til Friday w/ no swollen breasts or pain and usually i at least get this w/ pms???  Does that mean you are lacking in progesterone? Well I hope your swollen breasts are a positive!!!