Pregnancy??

Hi ladies,

Last month on February 19,2010 me and my husband were having sex we didnt realize till after he came that the condom had broken so in other words he came inside me .. well i didnt think anything of it cause my period was due in 4 days which it cam but only lasted 3 days and was very light when it usually lasts 7 and its very heavy?? Well i should have had my period March 23,2010 and it didnt come until March 27,2010 and it was only light light spotting(bad cramps) and was only there in the morning and i have had nothing since then... could i be pregnant .. please help i need to know if it could have been implantation bleeding i've read that in the first trimester that you can have implantation bledding with bad cramps???

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It would be fine to take a test now. If you are it should show up positive.
Helpful - 0
Well my period ended up showing up the next day and its heavy but today its a little lighter , can i still be pregnant?
Helpful - 0
today my period was harldy their and now its action like it is endidng .. im worried can anyone help me with this..
Helpful - 0
still take a test now if it did not seem like a normal period. I think you are probably not pregnant and it was just an odd period. Good luck
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.