Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Question.

Is it normal for you to leak milk after 3 months if becoming a mom.  And I recieved my period Novem 24, and I have had sex 3 times but my child father hasn't came in me but we been off and on using condoms  and I haven't recieved a period yet.  
You can leak milk for years. I have a friend who could squeeze milk out when her daughter was five years old and she was formula fed since about three weeks old. Use a condom or don't have sex. You can very easily get pregnant after having a baby.
Ok but I have a period now..  Didn't have a period with my daughter at all