Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Symptoms of Blighted Ovum

Hi there...if you have had or know of any symptoms of a blighted ovum, please share them with me if you are able. I am 6 weeks pregnant, had some small amounts of brown spotting last week, and at the ultrasound yesterday the fetus was not seen and sacs were clear but small. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Not sure what to think. Thanks.
I am 7 weeks 5 days pregnant.  I have 3 instances of light brown discharge this weekend.  No cramping, just went to the bathroom and there is was, the next time I went it was gone.  I still feel pregnant.  I had to stop on the way to work this morning for crackers actually.  My doctor has me scheduled for an U/S on Wed.  I am terrified.  I miscarried about 18 months ago.  Anybody have any input.  I've read all over about the blighted ovum, and it all looks pretty scary.  Are there any good stories out there?
I had my 1st dr. appt today at nearly ten weeks and the dr. couldn't find a heartbeat - he blamed it on the equipment he was using but from everything I've read, the baby's heartbeat should be audible by now.  I'm not due to have an u/s for another 9 weeks and am in a bit of a state about this.  Has anyone ever demanded an earlier u/s than they've been booked for?
hi today is wednesday I found out fri morning I was pg Iwent to the doctor on tuesday and he said my urine test came back neg then he took a blood test I have to wait till thur for results so on the way home I bought 2 pg tests and it came back pos but the lines were very faint and took the other 1 this morning and it was even more faint I have no brown discharge and I dont know what to think or do
I had a u/s at 11 weeks and there was no baby and was told it was  blight ovum.  Becos I had a miscarriage 1 year beforehand I thought this time, I would wait until later on in the pregnancy to have a u/s.  I saw a midwife at 10 weeks and she couldn't find the baby's heart beat but thought maybe it was her equipment.  I told her I had been feeling nauseous nearly every day and had become quite sensitive to smells.  I was experiencing some slight cramping and had a light brownish and pinkish discharge every now and then.  I started to bleed after the u/s at 12 weeks but opted to have a D&C after waking up in agony early hours one morning.  At the hospital, my blood tests said I was still pregnant but the scan showed there was nothing there just the placenta had grown to hold a baby about the size of a 9 week old baby. 6 months later, I am pregnant again and the dr wanted us to have the scan early to make sure that it wasn't another blight ovum.  The u/s said she wasn't sure if there was anything in the sac or not so asked me to come back in another week's time and wanted me to check the hsc levels in my blood were rising as they double each day when there is a baby.  However, this time I don't feel at all nauseas, am not sensitive to any smells, have no cramps or discharge at all.  So hopefully the u/s lady is right and it is too early to tell yet.  Hope these symptoms help.  Will let you know next week.    
I had a D&C done 2 weeks ago.  I had a blighted ovum.  I had all symptoms of of being pregant. I was so HAPPY!  Then the brown discharge started then stopped.  Went for my second ultra sound and thats when things went crazy.  My doctor did tell me that it would not happen again.  Good luck and I hope all turns out well for you.

Queeny
Went for any early ultrasound due to an earlier miscarriage. Now considered "at risk". Dr. saw the sac but nothing there. Did the math and thinks I am still early. Will know for sure next week