Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Unknown liquid

I am 39 weeks pregnant tomorrow and over the last couple of days I have noticed my knickers are getting a little wet, I really do not think it is urine and sometimes i don't even feel it leak. It seems to have a sweet scent to it. What should I do as I do not want to annoy my midwife on the weekend if it is not important.
That may be your waters going - it's not always a gush like in the movies. Go to your midwife straight away as, if you're not in labour, you and your baby are susceptible to infection if the amniotic fluid is gone.