Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Vaginal discharge during early pregnancy - What's normal?

I already have a question posted under "Increasing HCG levels, but u/s not matching gestational age".  You might want to read that to know my history.  I have been noticing an occassional discharge off and on.  It's not brown or red... just a sort of light beige.  It's not heavy, just a slight showing on my pantyliner.  I was reading a book that said that an increase in a whitish discharge is normal.  Has anyone else out there had this occur during a normal preganacy or is it only supposed to be white.  Please if anyone knows.///Thank You
126 Responses
i have. it's suppposed to be cream colored or white. it's because of the increasing levels of progesterone in your body. totally normal.
I already posted this in the wrong section, sorry!
  I am 8 weeks and have had tan discharge.  There isnt much of it and it isnt all the time.  I noticed it last night when i wiped.  Im not having any pain.  I read that some women "spot" around the time they would have normally had a period.  Anyone had the same?  Please, any news good or bad would be helpful.  thank you...
Hi! I am also 8 weeks pg and i am having the same discharge...my dr told it's a yeast infection and just to take monistat...so call your doc, it might be the same thing. it's very common in early pregnancy...hope this helps!
I  am trying to get pregnant. I have been for almost two months, I have taken a few pregnancy tests and they all say negative. But I have not had my period since we started trying. I also have noticed that I am having tan/beige colored vaginal discharge. Is this a sign of pregnancy??
I also been trying to get pregnant.I taught i was because my breast are hurting ,urinating often than usual ,i saw a sign of spotting and white discharge and then i saw some brownish pale blood the next day.If i am pregnant i will be only  2 weeks or so .Can that be implantation bleeding.  
I also did a pregnant test before that and it was negative but i think it was too early .Can all these be symptoms of pregnancy are the symptoms of period?       by aisha_27***@****
465353 tn?1206961047
I did my first pregnancy test today and it was positive, this will be my third pregnancy, but i also realised that i had a beige discharge this evening, i never had this with previous pregnancies, but it is great to hear that it seems normal, as i was getting a lil worried.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.