Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

What are these little bumps?

hello! my newborn is 4 wks old today. a few days ago, i started to notice that she has these little bumps on her cheeks. they don't seem to bother her, but they bother me, because i don't know if if they are there due to something that i have done or what. has anyone ever experienced this before, and if so, what did you do about it?
3 Responses
287246 tn?1318570063
Don't worry.  It's just baby acne.  Almost all babies get it.  It's just due to hormonal changes, etc.  All 5 of mine have gotten it.
177382 tn?1253041140
yup baby acne :) it goes away pretty much on its own. both my boys had it too ,i hated it cuz it looked kinda raw to me but it wasn't  
Thanks for the reassurance! This is my first, so I get concerned about every thing!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.