What are these little bumps?

hello! my newborn is 4 wks old today. a few days ago, i started to notice that she has these little bumps on her cheeks. they don't seem to bother her, but they bother me, because i don't know if if they are there due to something that i have done or what. has anyone ever experienced this before, and if so, what did you do about it?
Don't worry.  It's just baby acne.  Almost all babies get it.  It's just due to hormonal changes, etc.  All 5 of mine have gotten it.
yup baby acne :) it goes away pretty much on its own. both my boys had it too ,i hated it cuz it looked kinda raw to me but it wasn't  
Thanks for the reassurance! This is my first, so I get concerned about every thing!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community