What happened to Andi?

Anyone know?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
12 years of medical experience.  Go to the site for AAPC and look into the ISP program. It helps you prepare for the 5 hour exam to get certified.
Helpful - 0
12 years of medical experience I don't have...lol.  I will take a look.  I was considering Medical Billing.  You can get certified online right?  
Helpful - 0
As a CPC?? No, you have to go onsite to the closest location and take the exam. They give you 5 hours to take it. On average it takes 3x before some people are able to pass it. It is very hard.  Luckily, JIFNIF and I passed our first time.

Ever look into medical trascription? They are always hiring and you can work from home.
Helpful - 0
I've thought about medical transcription as well.  I used to work for a company that had people who did this and they made a pretty good living at it.  I will look into it.  There are just so many sham's out there that offer certification in medical billing and transcription.  So if I go to the AAPC it is better?
Helpful - 0
Yes, for coding but they do not offer certification for transcription. Not sure who does.
Helpful - 0
Well I will look into it.  Thanks for the advice.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.