any has had a fibroid while pregnant

hello ladies i've been posting on another site on this web page. here's my story mon i went to my family doctor because of extreme exhaustion and found out my sugar was low had to be given a shot to bring it up. thurs which was my b'day i had severe abdominal pain on left side and my back was hurting. i was able to get an appntmnt with obgyn. we both thought i had developed cyst again on my left ovary. nothing was detected on both my ovaries as she did the us toward uterus she told me that the lining of my uterus was thickening as preparing for a preg. and the i had a fibroid and it was a size of a golfball. she told me the size of the growth sometimes occur during preg. so she's treating me as being 1wk preggo and it was to early to confirm but wants be on the safe side and put me on bed rest and have to start taking my sugar 2x a day. i take a blood test 7/5 to confirm if i am preggo. what do u all think share your stories please
i have a couple of fibroids. one of them being the size of an orange. doctor said everything is fine as long as it doesnt grow. i found out i had those when i was 9 weeks pregnant and now im 29. everything is going fine. so just make sure your doc knows and keeps track of them. best of luck
thank you now i'm having doubt that i am actually preggo
I also have fibroids and am 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow..  they just keep an eye on them and it also depends on their location.  mine are at the top of my uterus..  so they don't affect the baby..  
the one that was found is located on the top of my ovary

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.