conception date

My boyfriend and I got together in March. Soon after I found out I was pregnant. My due date is November 20th which makes me almost 19 weeks. My conception date is around Feb 13th. My last affair with any other man before him was on January 29th. He did not ejaculate but we also did not use protection. Is there any possibility that my conception date be off by that much? I had my first ultrasound when I was just over 9 weeks.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
According to the online conception calculator,  you got pregnant from sex between Feb. 22 and Feb. 27th.

If you had sex with the new guy sometime around March 1,  that's close enough.  If you didn't have sex until March 10 or so,  it's hard to tell what's going on.
Helpful - 0
Thank you, this puts my mind at ease. That calculator really helps. No, any sexual activity with anyone other than my boyfriend was at the end of January
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.