Women's Health: Postpartum Community

dreams

i have four children and while i was pregnant with all of them...i used to have dreams about tornados....with my third child thats how i knew i was pregnant because i started having dreams about tornados so i took a prego test and sure enough i was pregnant. with my fourth child i started having them after i found out i was pregnant and she's 5 months now...well just recently again i started having them but i havent taken a pregnancy test just yet. i guess what i want to know is....why do i dream about tornados only when im preganant? does it mean something?
You know what, I always asked my self th esame thing. I have three kids,and had one obortion, with my four pregnancies, I had dreams about death, I was really scared.
My OB said it's common to have wierd dreams during pregnancy