Women's Health: Postpartum Community

dry skin and early pregnancy

hi, just curious if dry skin can be a sign of early pregnancy? i no im silly but if i get a small pain or tiny rash i think it could be my month! though for the past 2days i have had a small rash on my chest goin to my armpit that is very dry feeling, think it is something that didnt agree with me but u never no! anyone had patches of red dry skin on them? x
I noticed that when I was pregnant with my son, I got tiny patches of eczema on my upper arms near my armpits.  I also noticed with that pregnancy and my current one that the skin around my fingers became extremely dry and cracked.  I don't know if the dry skin was/is pregnancy related, but I have never had eczema before, or since, my first pregnancy.