Women's Health: Postpartum Community

endometriosis pain during pregnancy?

I have a question hopefully someone can help.  I've had endometriosis since I was 17, done different treatment and been lucky enough to be on my Fourth baby. The problem is with my first three daughters I had a little bit of endo pain first month or two and that was it and it usually didnt start up again until about 6-7months after I had the baby.  I'm almost 6mo. now w/ my fourth and I'm having severe pain which feels like the endo pain I get.  The really weird thing is since my last daughter (3yrs ago) I've had minimal pain doctor said its because of the last treament I did and the bc I was on, so why if the doctor says its impossible to get endo pain while pregnant am I getting it now during a pregnancy? I hope someone can help.?  
here is some info that my sis went through. she has had too many surg for endo for me to remember. it was horribly painful. her first pg wasnt too bad with pain. after the birth of her dd she again had horrible pain. she became pg with ds and it was very painful due to the scar tissue. after she had her son (now 11 months) she is on the pill. she skips her sugar pills and goes right into the next pac to prevent her period. she has had nothing more than some mild discomfort and is not having to take pain meds anymore. she said that once she gets her period, it will probably start to come back and have the same issues. i wish you the best, i watched her go through lots of discomfort with her pg.
I also have endo although I am on my first pregnancy...currently 20w.  I have been experiencing a lot of pain and the drs told me that it is probably due to scar tissue.  Have you had surgery recently for the endo.  I have had 2 surgeries in the past year.  So maybe just from scar tissue from the endo.  I was bummed when this started because I thought pregnancy was supposed to make it better.  Hang in there...I know how hard and exhausting it is!
This is not really a comment but more like a Question.

I was diagnose with Moderate endo last year July 2007. I had bad pelvic pain, painful bowel movement, painful urination due to the endo during my period. I actually thought i was going to die. I was on treatment with Primolut n and came of the pills September 2008. My period was lighter the first month with severe pelvic pain. However for this month (October) i realised that the pelvic pain was gone but had mild pain. But i believe the pills have work. I realise however that that lately I have been vomiting(which i hardly do) feeling nauseated, wild mild headaches and cramping. I know that with sinus which i have you also have the same feeling. I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative. I was wondering however if it is possible to have cramps and also be pregnant. If i am i will be thrilled./ So i will go to my doctor visit on Saturday to confirm. Endo is something  ongoing we might have to live with but all we can do is Trust God that everything will work out I have been praying constantly for my pain to subside and looked what has happened.
hello i hope someone could help me with my question! I have had severe pelvic pains since i was 10 y/o and when i was 18 my doctor told me i had endometriosis which i have had a total of 6 surgeries and 2 lupron treatments for. I thought everything was good for a while i haven't had any pain since my last surgery 2 years ago but all my doctors told me i would never be able to have a child. I recently found out that i was pregnant and i am 6 weeks now. About a week ago i started to get really bad pains again and i didn't understand why so i went back to the hospital but my doctor said there was nothing he could do till i was 8 weeks i have my appointment at 8 weeks but i am really scared and it is really hard to wait. I was just wondering if anyone else has gone through this or knows anyone that has. Thanks!
Hey there, I am 21, I was diagnosed with Endometriosis after my first child two years ago.  My pregnancy with my first daughter wasn't so bad, I was pretty much pain free.  Now I am pregnant with my second child, I am going on 7 weeks pregnant.  It's terrible...so far my pain seems to be getting increasingly worst with each passing day.  It's absolutley unbearable, and I feel like my lower back is just going to give out on me.  The endometiosis has always given me horrible cramping all the time, and terrible lower back pain.  I was taking Norco before I was pregnant, every day because of this pain.  I am still taking my medication...and my pain is getting worst...I am trying to slowly reduce how much I am taking so that I don't have to take it anymore at all at least two months time before I am due.   It's rough.  I can tell you right now that I am miserable always from this pain.  I am having a full hysterectomy after I have this baby...I am done leading a life of pain and misery.  I hate taking the pain killers, I hate needing them so I can walk and get through the day.  Good luck to you.  There is absolutley nothing to do but wait it out, either the pain will subside, or it will just keep on hurting you until you have a hysterectomy.  Endometiosis is my hell.  
Hi, I have level 4 endometriosis and have been on Lupron treatment for about 10 years now. During that time I had no pain. I am now 2 months pregnant and a couple of weeks ago I noticed I started having severe pain in my bladder when I would go to the bathroom (just like the old days). I went to my specialist (who's supposed to be one of the leading doctors in this field) and told him bout my pain. After ruling out a bladder infection he said he doubts its endo cuz I'm pregnant. Now I know that was BS after reading all these comments. I"m pretty dissapointed in him and pissed off right now and he'll definitly get an earfull at my next visit. However if anyone's experienced this before, what did you do about the pain? How was the problem solved?
Thanks, Tina.