info on vitamins for my 1 year old

my son is almost a year old, i posted this a few days ago and got no answers lol. my fam and i are wondering if we should give a luquid vitamins. he never drank a lot of formula and lately is not wanting to eat very much, does anyone give their one year old vitamins. i really want to, to make sure he has all vitamins. and pedisure is soo expensive its crazy. i just researched a vitamin called children complete. seems like a good one.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
CYW
definately talk with the dr about this...my son has not been on vitamines however he is now on whole milk and i use the beatrice pur filtered has the same amount of vitamines than formula...AND i also use the beatrice smart growth with omega 3&6 and yogourt i use the ones with omega 3&6...the things he does eat try and make sure they are filled with vitamines if anything...my son loves hot cereal and apple sauces etc...
Helpful - 0
talk to your ped- it partly depends on your area. water in jersey is not flourinated, so we need to give her flouride drops in addition to her multivitamin. she's been on a multivitamin from the beginning. my baby was breastfed at first, but my girlfriends who didn't also had their babies on a multivitamin.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.