Women's Health: Postpartum Community

lower back pain in early pregnancy

Anyone ever have ower back pain in early pregnancy? I had back contractions with my last two miscarriages so I get paranoid. I have back pain with this one, too, but it feels a little different.
i've had backpains with this one since a week before my period was due. I'm now 17 weeks and everything is fine. I know what you mean by different though. I had a miscarriage that started that way too and although the pain was in the same spot it was a little different than what I've had with this one. This one has more of a "hot" feeling to it, yah know?

Try not to worry. You're going to be fine. :o)
i had what felt like menstral cramps in my lower back really early.  Then I had pain almost to my tail bone a little later.  Both are completely normal or so I was told.
I am five weeks and having mestral cramps and I just found out two days ago that I am pregnant.  I have had 2 miscarriages, but both were different.  I don't have severe nausea, but my stomach gets a little queesy from time to time.  I am very paranoid because I so want this baby and have not been pregnant in almost 4 years.
how exactly does your back pain feel! ive just recently noticed it and it feels like ive been doing a bunch of back exercises, but i havent idk! has anybody else felt like this???
I had major back pain early in my pregnancy too...from lower back to my tail bone.
And yes, to me also it felt like I was doing major back exercises. Sleeping was the worst cause I just couldn't get comfortable. But it did eventually stop, kind of suddenly which was a great! (I don't remember when though...)
I got pregnant with my 1st child on Dec. 14th 1999 but I did not find out until Jan. 24th 2000 because I did not have any ideaI was. Well, he is 7 now and I think I am about 4 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child but I not took a test yet but I get these really bad lower back pain mainly at night. Is that normal in that early of a pregancey? I also had my period this time but I have all the the other feelings like I am. I took alot of home tests and they all came out (-) so I went to the doc and they did one and it came out (+) so I even went home and took another one and guess what it was (-) again. Please someone let me know if you can have lower back pain in early pregnancy.