no period for a month but had a tubal ligation 2 yrs ago!!

I HAD A TUBAL LIGATION 2 YRS AGO AFTER MY 3RD CHILD AND I'M LATE ON MY PERIOD FOR ALMOST A MONTH ALREADY. TOOK A 2 PREGNANCY TEST AND THEY CAME BACK NEGATIVE. WHAT WRONG THEN! ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRICIATED
Do you mean you have not had a period in 2 months (which is what "1 month late" means), or was the first day of your last period one month ago?

If you truly haven't had a period in 2 months, ask your doctor what to do at this point.  If the first day of your last period was 30 days ago, you are only a couple of days late, in which case you should wait a bit, test in a few more days to a week.

There are many things that can cause missed periods besides pregnancy.
hello i too am very late on my period and had a tubal ligation 3 years ago i took 3 hpt and all neg i had spotting in august and september  and now nothing in october i have the symptoms of prego or something but ive heard so many different things from other women some have said most women cant get a positive on urine tests because when u get ur tubes tied ur body starts producing male hormones and prego can only  detected through blood test they called it post tubal ligation syndrom i have also read that eptopic prego sometimes are difficult to detect through urine test . im not saying these things are true , just things ive read .
i know what u mean i also took 2 pregnancy test and all neg, still no period up till today so lets all wait for the best. don't know what's going on if if have know all these side effect with tubal won't do it!!!!!!
You do not start producing male hormones after a tubal ligation, nor can pregnancy only be detected through a blood test.

If someone is missing periods for a prolonged period of time, they should go to the doctor.
i didnt say it was a fact i said i read it and anyone would know u cant beleive most  anything you read on internet and i have never had a regular period the day i started but had two asy preg. and been checked everything was fine
I am also 36 , 3 kids.. last one afteir husband having vasectomy done, so when i had my csection in jan of 09. i had my tubes tied. my oldest is 18 then 4 and 2 .. and a step who is 14 all living with me.. so.. i know and now last normal period was nov 6, then got again but spotted for only 2 days on nov 27 and now for dec no period so far.. took test came out neg. husbnd thinks and hopes for menapause. but i dont  thinks so.. will retest in a few weeks if. no period after tht then go to dr for blood test and maybe ultrasound.. hmmm anyone else ..

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community