Women's Health: Postpartum Community

no spleen can i still get pregnant with out one?

Hello Well, im 20 years old me and my husband been trying to start a family we been trying and it seems like no luck :( can anybody give me some advice.. thanks :)
Hi!

If you do not have a spleen you can have increased susceptibility to infection. However, this should not affect your chance of getting pregnant. If you are having difficulty conceiving, other causes will need to be found out and treated.

There are various reasons for this like ovum not being formed, polycystic ovary, hormone imbalance, hypothyroidism, local infection, blocked tubes etc. In males it can be infection, STD, varicose veins, hydroceles, poor sperm count, not enough motile sperms etc. Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net and without running some basic tests please discuss these possibilities with your gynecologist once. Take care!
sorry for replying back so late but thanks for your help ill take your advice thank you.