Women's Health: Postpartum Community

pampers are not working

when using your pampers they are not working, my baby pees on eerthing but the pampers. the pampers are not working they are to week. why are they leeking like that?
Do you have a boy or a girl? If it's a boy then you have to make sure that his penis is pointed down so that it doesn't leak out.
I use Huggies personally because I've also noticed that pampers do tend to leak a bit and my son pees a lot! Try a different brand.
Just try a few other brands, Luvs seem to be more like pampers so you might not like them as much.  You can try huggies.  We tried huggies on both kids and it didn't work at all.  Pampers always worked the best for us.  Although we find Luvs are a lot like pampers but lately found often times there better than pampers.