Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

pampers are not working

when using your pampers they are not working, my baby pees on eerthing but the pampers. the pampers are not working they are to week. why are they leeking like that?
2 Responses
689528 tn?1364139441
Do you have a boy or a girl? If it's a boy then you have to make sure that his penis is pointed down so that it doesn't leak out.
I use Huggies personally because I've also noticed that pampers do tend to leak a bit and my son pees a lot! Try a different brand.
1128483 tn?1277343886
Just try a few other brands, Luvs seem to be more like pampers so you might not like them as much.  You can try huggies.  We tried huggies on both kids and it didn't work at all.  Pampers always worked the best for us.  Although we find Luvs are a lot like pampers but lately found often times there better than pampers.  
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.